KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER OPEN MARKET H/F
Présentation de l'entreprise
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company , quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories . In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives. Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries. At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all. Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision. To grow our common project, join us!
Description du poste
The Key Account Manager Wiko is responsible for managing key accounts maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
Your WIKO MISSIONS :
• You will be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
• You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
• You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
• You will be accountable for achieving budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin at a specified number of customers.
• You will actively develop a trusted partnership between the national and regional accounts through the coordination of sales, contracts, and product support teams.
• You will be accountable for enhancing account penetration and relationships within the names accounts, focusing on increasing product strategies and activities such as identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new products, pricing negotiation, etc.
• You will install and implement long-range planning to increase account penetration, satisfaction and sales growth.
• You will be responsible for creating and delivering compelling sales presentations by leveraging professional written and verbal communication skills.
• You will maintain weekly forecast rhythm, by working closely with internal demand planning team and customer replenishment team.
• You will work closely with credit department to maintain zero unauthorized deductions.
• You will manage, guide and coach direct reports.
• You Participates in repair center inventories exceptionally (twice a year).
As WIKO Member, you have :
• A Bachelor degree
• Ten years’ experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
• A strong account management and relationship building skills.
• An experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
The Wiko Profile we have in mind:
• You are open -minded and enthusiastic
• You have a self-starter mentality,
• You are a self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills
• You are able to deal with ambiguity
• You are able to evolve in a start up structure, fast moving and constantly changing environment.
• You are analytical.
• You are highly self -motivated.
• You are reliable
• You are customer satisfaction oriented.
• You speak fluently English
• French is an asset
Are you ambitious, passionate about innovative products and enjoy working as part of a team?
Would you like to use and share your skills in a dynamic and creative environment alongside experts and professionals?
Don’t wait any longer – join the Wikommunity!