Marketing Director M/W
Présentation de l'entreprise
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company, quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories. In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives. Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries. At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all. Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision. To grow our common project, join us!
Description du poste
Reporting hierarchically directly to the Area Director and functionally to the HQ Marketing structure in terms of Guidelines & Strategy Compliance: The Marketing Director works at understanding her/his markets with customized market research, analysis and benchmarks to determine at best
products specifications, positioning, promotion, distribution and communication.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the implementation of the regional Products Roadmap for all our segments (Phones/ IOT/ Accessories) and for all our channels in accordance with Sales transformation and Marketing objectives for her/ his perimeter. She/ He is recommending promotional activities and merchandising/ trade plan (post materials, product display, dealers' promotion coordination).
She/ he is also responsible for adapting the Global Brand Policy to regional specificities in order to strengthen the Brand Awareness of WIKO on his/ her perimeter throughout all the media leverage at his/ her disposal (advertising, events, social media, website, ..) and with leading sponsorship and co-marketing actions.
She/ he is responsible for Report on Investment of each regional project, for budget monitoring and optimisation, and for Regional Time to Market of Products and for Marketing KPI reports to the Area Director and to the Board.
• Master degree in Business Administration or Marketing
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• A minimum of 10 years with a strong background in corporate and digital communication, having covered both PR agencies and inhouse
• Sound Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies, roadmap and action plan: proven experience in customer and market research, in product marketing, communication, trade & merchandising. Acquired in an international demanding contest in the technology Industry or in Retail with high-profile/ leading position brands.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, French would be a plus (not compulsory)
• Computer skills including presentation and Office package
Profil’s quality wanted:
• Commercially driven and passionate about what they do.
• Ability to build the path for successful brand equity that drives strong products sales.
• Strategic thinking/ Operational accuracy and involvement
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Ability to manage, to motivate, to give sense and to align her/his team to HQ & Wiko Vision