HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST M/W
Présentation de l'entreprise
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company , quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories.
In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives. Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries.
At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all.
Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision.
To grow our common project, join us !
Description du poste
To support WIKO growth, the Human Resources Direction, is strengthening its teams by recruiting a Human Resource Specialist for its Italian subsidiary.
Reporting directly to the International Human Resources Manager and closely linked to the Global Human Resources Direction, at that role, your main missions are as follows:
- To ensure the monitoring of legal developments and jurisprudential and share and recommend potential adaptation;
- To accompany the recruitments for short listing presentation, recruitment interview planning, feedback, production of contractual documents required for the onboarding;
- To participate to the elaboration of the HR policy of the Italian subsidiary, to the monitoring of the HR;
- To participate to the transversal projects management (bring out the local specificities) linked with the HR, the employer branding, the health/security/environment, HR development;
- To ensure the daily link and animate the local providers (lawyers, pay, …);
- To raise awareness of the subsidiary’s employees, about the rules, the HR process and to guarantee their application. To offer and animate the HR communication plan allowing the internal communication animation of the subsidiary (including Reporting) ;
- As HR relay between the headquarter and the subsidiary, you ensure a listening and proximity role with the employees, and you make the central HR teams aware of their expectations and daily lives;
- To accompany the managers about the understanding of their needs and the solutions proposals linked with the WIKO HR politics and guidelines.
Technical Skills and Education :
- Degree or Master in Human Resources with a significative experience of at least 4 years as a general HR in the retail or industry area;
- Multi-skilled in all the HR areas, with a strong legal culture in labour law. The legal knowledge in Health/Security/Environment is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Fluent in English and French.
Qualities wanted :
– Excellent speaking and writting communication to build smooth relationships with the different internal and external stakeholders;
– Listening capacity and empathy to encourage a proximity and trust relationship;
– Flexibility and assertiveness in the relationships with the operationals;
– To be force of proposals, pragmatism, endurance, courageous, reliable, rigourous, proactivity, discretion;
– Frequent travels (at least once a month) to the WIKO headquarter in Marseille.