H/F KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER OPEN MARKET MILANO
Présentation de l'entreprise
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company , quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories .
In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives.
Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries. At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all.
Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision.
To grow our common project, join us!
Description du poste
and customer replenishment team.and customer replenishment team.Reporting to the South of Europe Sales Director, the Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship and maximizing sales opportunities within them.customer replenishment team.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin at a specified number of customers.
- Develop a trusted partnership between the national and regional accounts through the coordination of sales, contracts, and productsupport teams.
- Accountable for enhancing account penetration and relationships within the names accounts, focusing on increasing product strategies and activities such as identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new products, pricing negotiation,
- Install and implement long-range planning to increase account penetration, satisfaction and sales growth.
- Responsible for creating and delivering compelling sales presentations by leveraging professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain weekly forecast rhythm, by working closely with internal demand planning team and customer replenishment team.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales in consumers electronics and display an attitude that is key tosuccess.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated. Results oriented.
- Italian and English professional efficiency