SALES DIRECTOR M/W for a Game Changer in the Mobile Industry
Présentation de l'entreprise
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company, quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories. In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives.
Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries.
At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all. Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision.
To grow our common project, join us!
Description du poste
Ambassador and team leader, you will define and execute appropriate sales strategies and sales support programs in order to develop the performance and profitable growth of one of our strategic pillars in Europe.
You will be a critical member of our leadership team as we continue our organic growth.
Reporting to the Country Manager based in Dusseldorf, you will be part of a multinational team and work closely with the headquarter teams based in France.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WITHIN WIKO
1. Identifying valuable emerging markets and forming strong partnerships with ours customers for all our strategic segments.
2. Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
3. Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for your sales force.
4. Analyzing trends and results and forming sales strategies to keep your company competitive and innovative on your territory.
5. Inspiring and leading our Sales team (KAM/ Area Sales Managers) in respect with high level of performance and of high quality standards.
6. Monitoring and following up sales forecast and business results.
7. Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions.
WHO YOU ARE?
You have a proven sales executive experience preferably in the mobile industry. Experience in new technologies and FMCG could be considered.
You are client-focused and results oriented. Energetic, you have a positive attitude and commercial awareness. You manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines. Your agility enables you to adapt in all circumstances and find out creative and appropriate solutions to meet your goals.
With well-developed interpersonal skills, you will maintain close, trusting relationships and facilitate open communication in any circumstances. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Master degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing. Minimum 8 years’ experience in in leading a sales team in an international /multicultural demanding environment. German and English fluent. French or Chinese is a plus.
Job based in DÜSSELDORF!
Ready for the next step in your career?
Sign up for the adventure!
Are you ambitious, passionate about innovative products and enjoy working as part of a multicultural team?
Would you like to use and share your skills in a dynamic and creative environment alongside experts and professionals?
Don’t wait any longer – join the Wikommunity! Send your resume and your cover letter both in English and German.