Sales Operations Analyst / ManagerH/F
Présentation de l'entreprise
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company , quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories .
In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives. Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries.
At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all. Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision.
To grow our common project, join us!
Description du poste
Within our Sales Operation and FSI (Forecast Supply Inventories) Department, and working closely with our Country Manager, the Sales Operation Manager/ Analyst establishes sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking tools to maintain and improve our performance on all our market.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WITHIN WIKO
• Help drive sales efficiency and Business Plan (sell in /out, margin analysis and pricing models, sales performance metrics, and sales budgets and forecasts) with preparation of key sales metrics and trend analysis;
• Help package and position recommendations to sales management through a balance of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Perform root cause analyses to identify business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and trends
• Lead development on reports and dashboards for executive consumption and sales leaders.
• Develops and implements sales operations processes to ensure global consistency in processes and results.
• Leads Sales Operations communications and meeting review related with Sales Operation and Sales Performance.
WHO YOU ARE?
Highly analytical with attention to detail and natural curiosity, you have a strong experience in sales operations in an international environment.
This job requires:
• Business Acumen, drive action and creative problem-solver orientation in a cross-functional environment.
• Energetic attitude and willingness to perform.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Ability to fulfill priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and to influence internal stakeholders from executives to sales representatives
• Willingness to travel, domestically and internationally, up to 20% of the time and participate in conference calls and virtual meetings across multiple time zones. based in Marseille or in Paris
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 5/8+ years of work experience in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting, or 6+ years with MBA/Master’s degree.
• Knowledge of Mobile industry channel sales models preferred or similar.
• Excellent reporting skills with Excel, powerpoint or power BI is a plus.
• Fluent in Chinese, English. French would be a plus.
Location: Paris or Marseilles / FRANCE. Trips to our subsidiaries will be necessary.
Ready for the next step in your career?
Sign up for the adventure!
Are you ambitious, passionate about innovative products and enjoy working as part of a multicultural team?
Would you like to use and share your skills in a dynamic and creative environment alongside experts and professionals?
Don’t wait any longer – join the Wikommunity! Send your resume and your cover letter both in English and French.