Administrative Officer M/W
Présentation de l'entreprise
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company , quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories . In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives. Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries.
At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all. Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision. To grow our common project, join us!
Description du poste
As Administrative officer for the sales & marketing department, you will be responsible for managing reporting and administrative activities for the Southern Europe (Italy, Switzerland, Greece, Balkans) and you will be the link between Business (commercial and marketing teams) and HQ departments.
You will report directly to the South of Europe Area Director and functionally to the Finance department.
Your main activities will include:
• Preparation and monitoring of marketing cost budget/quarterly forecast;
• Key user of Purchase to Pay software and process
• Monthly closure reporting and communication of provisions to Headquarter finance department in relation to marketing, costs and commercial operations
• Checking accounting documents (invoices, credit notes) and managing local validation process
• Monitoring sales performance monthly
• Other reporting and administration needs (e.g. HR, After Sales)
• Bachelor’s degree (or master’s degree) in business administration, market research, statistics or math, with 3 years’ experience on reporting or administrative follow up / control.
• You have an international mindset and an experience in an international organization
• You have strong analytical skills and pay attention to details
• You are used to work with different departments
• You have excellent customer service and communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• You are rigorous and commercially driven
• You are an advanced user of Excel
• You have a keen interest for the telco field or tech industry