Sales Assistant M/W
Présentation de l'entreprise
By thinking out of the box, WIKO company , quickly asserted itself as a brand recognized in the universe of mobile telephony and mobile accessories . In 2011, we created Wiko in Marseille, South of France, with the desire to share our expertise with our customers by offering products similar that suit them, facilitating their daily lives. Wiko pursues his fast deployment in the world with a presence in over 30 countries. At Wiko there are people, stories and ideas that make each phone a unique product, designed and created to satisfy us all. Our expression and tone are defined and cultivated in France, providing a “French” inspiration and vision. To grow our common project, join us!
Description du poste
The role will be to provide sales support to the commercial team in Germany, reporting to the Sales Director.
The Sales Assistant is a critical role that supports the commercial team in servicing our customers. This individual is responsible for activities relating to customer requests, internal reports and analytical work along with administration tasks.
This position is the key interface between the local subsidiary and its foreign-based global departments (such as: aftersales, logistics, accounting, commerce, communication and marketing).
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Generally speaking, the Sales Assistant function includes the following task but not limited :
• Maintains promotional database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
• Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
• Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
• Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
• Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
• Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
• Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
• Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
• Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Bachelor in Business Administration
• A minimum of 3 years as Sales Assistance and Office Support roles, preferably in multinational companies
• A strong commercial / customer service focus and mind-set
• Excellent numerical & IT skills. MS office knowledge required: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Time management
• Cross functional working between teams / depts
• A strong focus on attention to detail & accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Proven organizational and communication skills
• A real team player
• Languages: German fluent; Proficient in English; French and or Chinese an asset.